Saturday, July 21, 2007














There is a river that runs through Siegen, called the Sieg. One morning I had an hour before I had to go to work and the Lord led me to go down a little trail across from my apartment and there is a cute little bridge with the Sieg flowing under it, so romantic :) it reminds me of when Anne Shirley tells Gil Blythe that she only wants to be friends...always makes me cry...anyways. I decided to take a pic there today after my bike ride. When I was in Siegen I met a couple from Peru, how amazing! They live 20 minutes from Cologne, it was nice to speak Spanish again...

3 comments:

Shannon Leigh said...

Hola mi amiga...

Lo siento...I haven't been on Skype in a couple days...but I see your doing "More than Fine"...your such an encoragment to me even through this here blog...what a blessing!! Te mucho Amo...Shan

ps...i saw you were missing speaking spanish...so i thought my broken spanglish might give ya a giggle!!!

MichelleDaniela said...

you are the best shan, no tengo alguien como tu..my mom said i am forgetting my spanish..darn it! te quiero! hey i havent crashed yet i think its just you..you distract me haha :)when are you going to update your blogg? maybe put a pic of that hot uniform you wear :)

Rachel said...

hey pidge tree i was just remembering when we marathoned Anne of Green Gables good times lol