Saturday, July 07, 2007






One of the ministries of CC Siegen is their thrift store aka The Halle, it is an enourmous warehouse. The vision for the Halle is to reach out to the community by providing a Christ centered atmosphere. We have an average of prolly 100-2oo people that come everyday. Most of the people that come are not from the church but from the Siegerland. This is where I am working for the summer, cleaning, organizing, pretty much doing whatever needs to be done. It is a huge blessing from the Lord, I get to meet lots of cool people and I get to practice my German.

2 comments:

Shannon Leigh said...

Man it looks really good...it's came a long way since the last time I saw it! What a blessing for the people in Siegerland!! Love ya...talk to ya soon!!

Shann

Rachel said...

wow, that is huge, it looks like a walmart warehouse lol how do you not get lost?