Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Life Truely Blessed

Last night I had the privelege of sharing my testimony with the youth group girl's bible study. I really like sharing my testimony because it causes me to remember all of the good things the Lord has done for me! My life has been a truely blessed one.
"Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!" Psalm 107:8
There is so much to thank the Lord for, even in the hard times--the Lord's goodness to us is so much more than we deserved. We are a truely blessed people!
I have one more month in Germany. Right now I am living with the youth pastor and his wife, Tobi and Luci Saenger. Its nice living with people again after living on my own for awhile. I am really blessed by their hospitality. I am so glad that I was able to stay the summer here, its been amazing! I am also very very VERY excited to go home. I havent been back to Peru for about 2 years. I am excited and ready for this new season in my life, there will be lots for me to do and I am excited to just jump right into it. Please pray for CCBC Peru, this next week they are starting classes!
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Tamiko said...

Praise God Michelle-san! And I'm glad you stayed during the summer too :)
See you soon!

andrea k. said...

I LOVE YOU!

Shannon Leigh said...

hey friend...we should chat some time on Skype...soon...i miss you!

love ya...Shan

Psalm 16...its so good i can't just pick out one verse!!