Saturday, August 23, 2008

Journals

I think everyone should keep a Journal or Diary (even boys!). Tonight I decided to read an old Journal of mine that I had from two semesters ago and I was amazed at the stuff I found in it and incredibly blessed! It reminds me of that verse about "bringing forth treasures new and old." The Lord wants to remind us of those good things He has done in our lives, the things He taught us, the things He brought us through. How else will we remember those things unless we have them written them down somewhere? Poor humans are so easily prone to forget things, especially spiritual things I think. I highly encourage you start one if you havent already, you will find amazing treasures when you go back and read it...I dont know why I am always amazed when I see how the Lord answered my prayers or worked something into me, He promised to. Keeping a Journal just reminds you of His faithfulness!

No comments: