Sunday, January 28, 2007

DISNEY LAND!!

Yesterday we spent the whole day at Disneyland and it was a blast!! The family I am staying with here, the Ramseys, blessed me with a day at Disneyland. The Lord promised me before my parents left a few weeks ago that even though my father and mother left me, He would still take care of me and He has, even spoiling me even more than I could ever have imagined, namely through this family.

The Ramsey Family (Mike, Lori, Jillian, and Josh) and Me outside of California Adventure!

MATOR See you Later...

Josh, Mike, and Jillian--Honorary Bugs :)

3 comments:

Haley B said...

micheru!! weird story - i met somebody who knows your fam.

i'd been working at gospel for asia helping out in their kitchen with this really cool lady, marylou. i was talking to her about going to school in japan, when she asked if i knew michelle bonner. i was like "yo what the!"

so that's how i found out her and butch support your fam. small world. keep updating your blog, these are great posts.

Shannon Leigh said...

fun fun!!

actayloe said...

hi Michelle,
we're currently in the states visiting family and friends - ie... deputation. we head back to Kenya 26 March. would love to talk to you... email me your cell number if you can. when do you head out to hungary?
in Christ,
ann