Friday, January 18, 2008

so amazing how the Lord works in such natural ways...i was craving pizza so bad this evening so me and chiara headed to the pizza shop, she left to go to the bank and i stayed to wait for the pizza, the couple who owns the joint is from argentina and italy so i got to practice my spanish and out of the blue they started to ask questions about the bible and the door opened to share the gospel and i was asked specifically about what my hope was, and i got to share that it is christ and eternal life with him. they are both JW's and they tried to share their beliefs with me. the wife wants to keep talking to me and encouraged me to bring my spanish bible around so she can show me that what she believes is biblical. so please pray for them and for another door to open to share the truth of God's living word...

....i love pizza :)

1 comment:

Chiara Mai. said...

i love you and pizza!!!! so happy you are here friend! tanti baci xooxo mai