Monday, January 07, 2008

me and shannon went to hannover this weekend...we walked a huge circle around the city trying to find our hotel which turned out to be not that far from where we started but it was nice to just walk around and see something outside of the siegerland. we went to calvary chapel koinonia there, its a pretty sweet church, and the message by pastor peter will was pretty sweet, relating somehow to my "vessel lesson" the lord is giving me now. i have a stinking cold now from walking around in the rain this morning trying to find the church. grrrrr...anyways im sure shannon will put pics up on her blogg of our little outing maybe ill steal some and put them up! goodnight everyone.

may the grace and love our lord guard your hearts and minds in christ jesus!

mit lieb,
michelle daniela.

2 comments:

Bradley said...

Hey Michelle. Sounds like yur having crazy times in Germany! Lucky ya'll be out there when doug and keegie and Michael and thousands of others are there, i think.. Somebody mentioned you last night, cuz we was at a party for Zach Ruiz, and idk, people I didn't know knew you. Well I miss you! Peace and loves.

Tobias Grunick said...

I am glad you liked my hometown!