Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Bike Accident
This is for you Shannon, since you cant be here. Sorry I didnt have anyone there to take a pic of me lying in the middle of the street!! This is pretty much all the excitement Michelle has seen in days...except tomorrow night Christifari is coming to do a concert should be pretty sweet, and they are staying at the Villa...Ill have to spy on them and take pics. Shan, member when Bleach came and I was so excited? If you were here you would be hearing about this too and we would have fun.

On a spiritual note the Lord continues to show me His goodness...how blown away I am that He desires to bless me so much...can one vessel contain so much blessing? I dont think so....its meant to be poured out onto others. The Lord along with blessing is giving me opportunity to minister to several young girls...please pray for my new friend who works at the Halle, she is working there for a couple weeks. Honestly, she grieves me. I want her to give her all to Jesus to really experience Him, I dont know if she has even tasted yet. Please pray the Lord would give me words to speak to her and that her heart would be soft soil ready to receive the word and bear fruit. I am learning more about the sacrificial, and unconditional love of our savior. Even when we were sinners Christ died for us, when we were dark and enemies He still came to us and pursused us I am now beginning to understand a little more...and it blows my mind. Thanks for your prayers, please pray for my toe...it hurts :) With Agape, Michelle

4 comments:

PILARCITA said...

Michelly,

Im so sorry you got hurt, do you want me to kiss it better? =)

Be careful with that bike, next time will be your head.

Have fun with Christafari, send some pics for your brothers OK?
Love, Mama

Anonymous said...

Hey Friend,

You never get hurt...atleast with me...it must be my lovely presence that keeps you safe...NOT!!! No I'm sorry about your toe and hope it feels better soon!! Have fun at the Christ...thing...what is it anyways...can't wait to see pictures. Oh...yeah I live in Texas now for the last 3 days and today I got my tickets to Wales and to come see you!!! Can't wait...with lots of love and prayers,

Shann

MichelleDaniela said...

true treu....did i tell you the week before i did an amazing stunt and ran into a thorny bush and had little thorns stuck all in my foot????haha i really miss you...i am glad you are safe in texas i cant wait till you get here..i love love love love love you my daer darling friend! benita

The Toplovs said...

Your posts are an encouragement.