Sunday, September 17, 2006

Amazing park right by my house
My Housemate Haley getting "blown" off the roof!
Typhoon ShanShan! It was amazing!
Yesterday morning we went to eat breakfast at the Macaroni Grill on the Marine base with Sandra and her three adorable children. Sandra and her husband Damian (who is in the Marines) are planning on moving to Italy in a few months to start a church. They have been a huge blessing and example to us and have spoiled us in so many ways!
"For they did not gain possession of the land by their own sword, nor did their own arm save them; but it was Your right hand, Your arm, and the light of Your countenance, because You favored them." (Psalm 44:3)
May the Lord fill you with His Holy Spirt and strengthen you to do all the desire that is in His heart.

1 comment:

Shannon Leigh said...

"But I determined this within myself , that I would not come again to you in sorrow. For if I make you sowrrowful then who is she who makes me glad but the one who is made sorrowful by me?" 2 Corinthians 2:1-2
Thanks for being you...always encouraging, uplifting and such a blessing. I am truly blessed by your friendship and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Have a good night abiding in our Savior...and waiting expectantly upon the return of our Bridegroom.
I love you Benita!!! Shangrizle