Monday, December 31, 2007

well, we finally took the cameras out! shan and me are having a good time, just chilling, staying up till 3am and waking up at 3pm, holidays are amazing! christmas was pretty sweet , you can read more about it on shan's blog if you are really that interested...i dont know what else to say only that everyone should try the game PIT its pretty sweet! something to consider: "by faith he (abraham) dwelt in a land of promise as in a foreign country, dwelling in tents with isaac and jacob, heirs of the same promise; for he waited for the city which has foundations, whose builder and maker is god." Hebrews 11:9-10
p.s. thanks chiara for lending me your beanie and your sweater hehehe :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi there friend..
I missed you guys so much...
Have a blessed NEW YEAR...

You guys looks so gorgeous...

love
Sandra

Doug said...

awwww...I wish I could have been there with you guys. I'm gonna be out there in less than a month though!!! WHOO HOO

Chiara Mai. said...

I love and miss you both so much!!! xoxoxo cant wait to see you real soon! wooo baby!!!
ps-the beanie looks great on you! CHE BELLA SEI!!!!
ciao ci vediamo!!