Saturday, November 03, 2007









We have been in Sweden the past 5 days and its been amazing. I have seen the Lord do cool things, not only in the city but a lot in my heart. We were really blessed to meet Mike and Sofia Ortiz and Joel Wickstrom the missionaries here, their hearts and passion for Christ are very evident, they were a real encouragement to me and a lot of people here. The work here is slow in coming but very productive, right now they are mostly just praying over the city waiting for God to break down strongholds the enemy has in this city and they eventually want to start a church. I am very glad to have been a part of it for the past week. Thanks all for your prayers!

7 comments:

jessica reid. said...

hurray sweden! and keith and gerson and fabian and kalinna!! hurray!

andrea k. said...

oh michelle it's so beautiful! and it looks like you have a great team! may the Lord continue to bless your time there! heart.

Tamiko said...

I see Gerson in his CCBC Okinawa shirt :) I love your pictures michelle.

Unknown said...

love the pictures micheru
just remember I invited you first to Italia...
and I promise many good food and crazy fun with the kids...love you and we are praying for you

GOD BLESS
your familia
Sandra and the rest of the
Velarde clan (or herd)

Natsuki said...

Gerson!!

The Toplovs said...

I roomed with Sofia one summer back in 2001. Mike and her were dating then and I'm so glad to hear they are now married and fervently serving God.

Neat that you got to meet them as well.

Doug said...

awwww micheru, It looks like you guys are having lots of fun! I miss you alot :-D!