Saturday, September 15, 2007

hey hey, this week is coming to an end but the crazyness isnt going to end for awhile. The Lord is opening many doors for ministry but honeslty this outward man is getting really worn out. I would greatly appreciate your prayers. This next week is going to be super busy for me. On top of the practical things I have to do here I will be teaching my first bible college class next thursday and I need to study for that. We are going on a class trip early tomorrow morning to a city called Heidelberg, Ill post pics when I get a chance. On Sunday we are going for the first time to Dusseldorf to minister with the church there, please pray the Lord will do amazing things. Thanks all for you prayer and love. Misheru San

6 comments:

andrea k. said...

hi michelle!
i happened across your blog a little while back.
i'm certainly praying for you and the rest of the Beloved in siegen. wish i were there! i'll pray too for your class- what an exciting opportunity.
may the Lord be your strength!
isaiah 26:3-4, psalm 55:22
love.
annie johnson.

Doug said...

Hello there friend! Thanks for the encouraging words and for remembering my blog. I finally decided it was time to start letting people know what I was up to. I'll be praying for your class and strength for you. Pretty sure that you need to come and visit sometime soon!
love you, Doug

Doug said...

Actually, I was very seriously considering that possibilty. I really want to go back to Japan, but I'm also praying right now about going to Germany, so if that works out we would be able to partay it up in Deutschland! hahaha just kidding!

jessica reid. said...

michelle...i will be praying for you this week, especially for your class (i think that was the biggest challenge for me last semester). have an amazing day in heidelberg...it is trully a beautiful city! god bless you and up hold you with His righteous right hand. jessica.

PILARCITA said...

Hola chula,



Estoy orando por ti para que la gracia de Dios abunde y sobreabunde para que puedas hacer todo lo que Dios tiene delante de ti. Y muchos sean bendecidos y confirmados en su fe y tu tambien al ver la mano de Dios en ti y a traves de ti.



Te quiero,

Tu mama

PILARCITA said...

Nos vemos en dos semanas =)

Madre